Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lists

I am a list person.  I have daily and a weekly to-do list.  This is the only way I can keep my head on straight lately.  Sometimes I put random things on my lists, others I put things that I couldn't quite possibly forget.  It's just the fact of having it written down, on piece of paper, that I can go back look at and check off. 

So I'm gonna make a few lists here:

Latest Milestones

My friends Beth and Jaime both had their babies!  They are both indescribably amazing!

I have been working more lately, and its not fun.  I am just not used to it.

I have been in slump with weight loss.  Its plateaued for sure.  Back in the gym I go!

Eric is fabulous father, which we celebrated!

Emma and Allie are FULL of personality.  They love to take care of their babies.  They love to put on makeup.  They think clothes are cute.  They tell mommy she looks cute.  They like hot dogs (ugh)
They talk ALL THE TIME.  LIKE sentences.

We spend all our time at the lake or in the pool these days.  I have two future Olympian swimmers, I am almost certain.

Things I want to accomplish

Go on a family trip.  Somewhere completely new

Get  my cameras fixed (all three of them)

Clean up. Clean out. Throw away.

Lose 10 lbs (always)

Well, that was therapeutic for me.  What can I say...I like lists




No comments: