Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weigh In Day

Tomorrow is the day. The day to see if I have really done as well as I think I have this week following the plan laid out for me in First Place. The plan that consists of a daily bible study and prayer, exercise and diet plan. My diet plan consists of 1500-1600 calories broken down through each food group with specific amounts of fruits, veggies, meat, grains, fat and dairy. I have followed my plan very diligently this week. I can honestly say I haven't cheated and have seriously changed my approach to food this week. I have exercised in some capacity every day, with the exception of today. I have been dedicated to my bible study and to my prayer life. I feel like a newer fresh version of myself this week. I'm very proud of myself and pray to keep it up.

In saying that, if I step on that scale and I havent lost weight a few things might happen. First, I could possibly throw the scales through the church window. Second, I might throw myself on the ground and have a tantrum. Third, I will either eat 3 Gigi cupcakes OR one dozen doughnuts. Or lastly, try harder and switch my whole plan up next week. You can't ever tell...

No comments: