This weekend, as usual was jammed packed, but very low-key. I welcome these weekends with open arms. Friday night we has no plans at all. It was dreary weather outside, so being inside was the only plans that were definite. We had absolutely no food in the house, so we loaded up to go to get groceries at Winn Dixie. I did my homework before we left. I do so much better when I make a list. I stick to it, do not buy junk and most importantly spend less money! I took my list and almost every item was on sale or buy one get one free. I went and got everything I needed. I spent $120.00 dollars but I saved...$78!!! I was so incredibly excited. I just wish I would have had coupons and I could have done really well! This little savings adventure ha sparked my interest in couponing and things of such. I am still learning hut exploring Swagbucks.com and Groupon.com. I know it will be work but I hope to see some positive changes!!!Saturday night we went to Birmingham to eat at the Cheesecake Factory with some great friends. Me and my crazy motion sickness issues causesd me to be sick on the way over. But, by the time our hour and a half wait was up... I felt better and was able to enjoy my meal. I had an amazing salad, that was seriously enough for four people. Of course our dinner wasn't complete without the decadent piece of cheesecake. I wasn't really feeling it, but Eric order the turtle cheesecake. I very well couldn't not try it so I did. It wasn't eveything I wanted it to be. Maybe I just wasn't in the mood!
We had planned to go play laser tag next. I hadn't been to play since middle school! I was pumped. Our plans however feel through when we were told it was an hour wait to play. We were waited out!
Sunday was a great day of worship and a very productive day for the children's department. There are several activities upcoming and I am so excited about them!! We started first place Sunday night at church. It's a bible based weight loss program. It really works! I really hope it serves as a catalyst for me to loose around 10 lbs, get back in the gym, and just become an overall healthier person. I can't wait to get started and really into the program. We meet once a week for bible study and prayer. It is so nice to be in a group for the support and accountability! Wish me luck!


No comments:
Post a Comment