Thursday, March 3, 2011

Nasty nasty lunch...

So my co-workers convinced me to go with them to eat lunch at Taco Bell today.  You see, I consider Taco Bell probably the grossiest place possible to eat.  It isn't meat.  Period.  I am pretty sure that fact has been proven repeatedly.  Yet my wonderful co-workers think it is the best place ever to eat.  Ugh...it makes me cringe.

I went today against my better judgement.  I thought good quality time would prove beneficial, plus we were suppossed to go walk at the park on this B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L day.  Yep, none of it happened. 

We got to Taco Bell with the rest of Walker County finest folks.  Lots of missing teeth, smelly people, wife beaters, and girls wearing spaghetti straps that it should never ever cross their minds to wear who apparently does not have a momma.  This chick almost gave us a peep show, more than once....Can you say "Push up bra?" There was the strangest crowd of people I have ever seen at Taco Bell today, the one day I agree to go.  Completely took my appetite away. 

Needless to say, it wasn't a good lunch at all.  Not one bit.  We did see alot of things and people.  Alot of things I could never see again and live a full and happy life.  Taco Bell is officially crossed off FOREVER!

No comments: