Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Racking up!

Our town has a huge consigment twice a year.  Its pretty big, something like 400 consignors.  My rookie year of attending was a waste.  I didn't know what I was having.  I was so overwhelemed and things didn't seemed organized whatsoever.  Now that the girls are here, it is much easier.  Still, I have difficulty because as we all know I have twins.  That means I need double of things, or things that coordinate.  Last night I went later than I should, and had to park a long way away , and I faced the same issues when it came to actual outifits.  However after an hour of searching I rendered it a success. 

Over all, I racked up with play clothes and casual sundresses for the summer!  I got 40 items for a grand total of..............$93.00!!  I was incredibly proud of myself!  I only put a few things in this year, basically just to get a pass, so I don't expect to make much.  This does put me in the mood to consign the girls clothes.  I think its totally worth it!!

No comments: