What is life? What does it mean to me? What am I doing with my life? What am I focusing my time, effort, and heart into? Am I making a difference? Am I a good and faithful servant? Am I actively pursuing my relationship with the Lord? My relationship with others? Am I a witness? Do people see Christ's love through me? Is my marriage what it should be? Am I missing out on amazing things God wants to do in and through me because I am too busy to listen? Am I a lazy Christian? Is it all routine? What are the true passions and desires of my heart?
The bible says that to LIVE is CHRIST. Life IS Christ. Everything I do, think about, focus on, trust, desire, pursue, love, and any other verb there is should be CHRIST. His heart. His desire. His passion. His word.
How far away I am from where I am called to be. My self evaluation has proven not be a positive one. I am a lazy Christian. Christ deserves so much more than I give Him. He deserves more than my routine prayers, my empty words, my service just because.
God has revealed so much to me over the last few weeks. Thankfully God IS love. He forgives and he desires me to seek after him. I really passionately desire to run toward Christ and Hos will for my life. To live IS Christ!
No comments:
Post a Comment