Friday, January 14, 2011

I SO wasnt ready for this.

So Monday, I caught Emma preceding to climb over her crib.  Thanks to my quickness (I am the slowest human alive) I was able to caught her prior to what could have been our first broken bone or serious injury.  The next day we converted the girls cribs to the toddler bed.  It.Was. EMOTIONAL for me.  My babies aren't such little babies anymore.  They are growing so quick.  They try to say any and everything.  They tell me what they want.  They are picky about their clothes.  They want to feed themselves, and they have started using the potty. (not on a regular basis) This all seems to be happening too fast.

The first night with the toddler beds, was a little traumatic, to say the least.  We layed the girls down and all heck broke loose.  They both were screaming a the top pf their lungs at the baby gate in their nursery and were trying to what I can only describe as kick the gate down.  I have never heard the girls scream like they were.  This went on for ten minutes, and then being the loving strict patrernts we are ( ha) we went back in to lay them back down.  FIVE MORE MINUTES OF DEAFENING screaming, then silence.  I just knew they werent in their beds.  I thought we would go in a find then in their closet of the floor.  This what we found....

How precious!  It melted my heart!

No comments: