I didn't really know if I even wanted to attempt to make a post with "Resolutions" I hate that label. It's like if you put that word with it- it is DOOMED to fail. However...I am going to make a list of things I would like to accomplish. Nothing earth shattering or impressive, just a few things to look back on and see if I have progressed any!
1. Become a more organized person. Do a better job with housecleaning, finances and LIFE in general.
2. Read ONE book a month beside my typical "Christian fiction" I will NOT be giving those up, I would just like to add one nonfiction book a month. Our pastor spoke Sunday from Luke about Jesus growing in stature and wisdom while He was on Earth. He encouraged us to try this.
3. Date Night with Rigsby twice a month at least. Just me and him. Doesnt matter doing what, just together.
4. Learn something new. Sewing, Better Photography Skills, Cake Decorating....Any new suggestions?
5. Plan something once a month for our young adult group at church.
6. Plan 3 movie events for a church wide event...First one January 22nd
7. Become a more involved deacons wife with "our families"
8. GYM. EXERCISE. HEALTHY EATING.
9. Cook 3 times a week AT LEAST
10. Be a better friend, daughter, wife....
So this post with be something to reflect on to see if I am getting anywhere with these. It makes me kinda excited to see if I can do this....I am always up for a challenge!!
No comments:
Post a Comment