Time is literally flying. The year is almost over and Christmas is almost here. I have am 25 years old, have been married for 4 years next month and have two 3 months olds. Say it out loud. None of that seems right. I have always heard people say that time flies as you get older....It's so true. I feel like this time in my life is so hectic. I want it to slow down. I NEED it to slow down.
Don't get me wrong. Life is great. I love my husband more than ever, the babies are the sweetest most perfect babies I could have asked for, I like my new job, church is great. It's just feel like I can't give my entire self to anything. I lke to have things under control. To be in charge and be good at stuff. Right now I feel just the opposite of this.
I can feel God holding my hand though and I am so thankful. He is in charge and wants me to let Him be. He has THE plan and its THE best. I have to let go....
1 comment:
I hear ya! I can't imagine having two babies to chase after at the same time! Don't be so hard on yourself, you are doing so much! Twins and working? Plus taking care of your home and hubby - you are a rockstar =)
Post a Comment