Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Now that I am a Mom...

1. The little petty things in life DO NOT MATTER. Not one bit, like at all.
2. I totally understand the whole "love at first site thing"
3. God's love for me to give up his child has an entirely new meaning. It makes me realize I do taken God's grace and love for granted.
4. I am excited about poo and burps.
5. My body image has taken a back seat.
6. I could care less about shopping for myself.
7. My purpose and reason for life has completely changed.
8. I love my husband in a totally new and fun way.
9. I understand those phrases my mom has said all my life.
10. I appreciate my mom for everything she has done and sacrificed for me.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Your such a good little momma and Eric is a wonderful dad!
Who would have ever thought that at one point he was scared to hold babies?