Monday, August 17, 2009

Welcome Sweet Babies!!


August 4, 2009 mine and Eric's life changed forever. Changed for the Best ever! We got to meet and welcome our baby girls Allie and Emma into the world. It is the best feeling ever. The girls have completely stolen our hearts. This entire experience has brought me and Eric closer than ever. I love him so much more and he is an awesome daddy. The babies already have him wrapped around his finger. Allie and Emma are now 13 days old today and we are beginning to see their indivual personalities. Allie is a bit of a drama queen with a temper and Emma is patient and laid back. These are subject to change on a daily basis.


I am reminded throughout this entire ride of Our Heavenly Father's love for us. I love my girls so much. God gave up His flesh and blood to die a cruel death on a cross for me. and for you. Without hesistation, no thinking, no doubts. He paid the ULTIMATE sacrifice. It puts it in an entirely new perspective when you have children of your own.


God is great and I am reminded of this on a daily basis. He recieves all the glory, praise and honor for everything in my life.


I will post again with more details of the entire experience later!


2 comments:

Beth said...

Love them!!

Megan Smith said...

they are so darn cute!!! i just want to squeeze em!!!