Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Its beginning to look like babies!!

Ok so I am slacker Its official. I would not dare try to deny this fact, just own it because it is so the truth. My life has been hectic crazy with everything in the world going on lately. However, life for the moment has to slow down...



Here's a quick update-

I am now 29 weeks pregnant with Allie Beth and Emma Claire Rigsby. It is the most amazing feeling to feel and see them both move. My stomach is quite large, but I am quickly learing to adjust to this fact. Stretch marks have made their appearance and I just pray they tame down rather than continue to take over. The house id on its way to being ready for two infants. Completely ready? Negative, but seriously will it ever be? We have had our showers and we are so blessed! Our church shower was Sunday and we were overwhelmed and felt so incredible thankful, Now to the thank you cards. Our nursery is coming together and as soon as I learn how to post pictures (BW) I will!!



So that was the fun part...Now on to the last dotors visit.

We went last Tuesday to have a glucose test, ultrasound/4D, NST, rogame shot, and a doctors visit. Fun filled day with my mother, mother in law and my nanny. Oh yea and of course my little husband. The 4D was pretty much the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life. To see their little features and see how they look makes it all the more real ( as if the gigantic stomach, and constant trips to the bathroom were not enough) I passed the NST with no problems, however my glucose was elevated. Also I told the doctor I was feeling alot of pressure and described it as though a head might fall out at any minute. Seriously- thats how it felt and the only way to describe. So Dr. Swindle checked me, which by the way was a blast. Oh my gosh it hurt....Anyway- Come to find out my y cervix has decided to begin softening....So per Dr orders I am to rest as much at work, rest after work all the time, no shopping, no cooking, no cleaning...basically the step prior to bedrest. Which Dr Swindle said would be inevitable if I did not slow down and CHILL OUT. This has been the hardest thing so far. I feel fantastic besides fatigue so its hard to think I dont need to do things and just rest.



Through this though I am reminded that sometime Jesus wants me to be still and listen for His small still voice. Being still and chilling out is so hard for me to do. I am on the move and I am in control. Jesus wants control. He wants me to rely on Him. He wants me to desire and praise Him. I am so thankful for Jesus. I am thankful He loves me and protects me and I am part of His plan. I cannot wait to see what He has in store for my family!

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and hope to get good news!! This is the beginning of my consistent blogging! We will see how long this lasts!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I had to look twice when I saw that you had updated...I hope you try and keep it up. I am praying about tomorrow. I am sure everything will be fine.