Friday, June 19, 2009

I have decided...

So today is day one of the fabulous (boring, awful) bedrest. I began the day waking up and getting out of bed at 6;30...which for someone who has absolutely nothing to do makes for a LONG day. I started with my ritual of watching the today show. This is my guilty pleasure. Even though this show is VERY liberal, I still enjoy it. During the election I couldnt watch, but now we are all good. Next began a morning full of thinking which is NEVER good. I have decided to compile a list of things I hope to accomplish in the next couple weeks....
1. Finish the nursery and get bags packed. For this I am going to have to rely on other people. I will have to learn to ask for help. Not going to be easy, but imperative
2. Finish my thank you notes. Sooner than later I hope.
3. Get FMLA and STD papers filled out and faxed to whoever necessary.
4. Continue to write my letters to the babies. I started when I first found out I was pregnant. I had to edit a little when we found out twins, but now I plenty of extra time to do this.
5. Get my CEU class finish and sent out. The last thing I need is for my PTA license to lapse.
6. Plan Jaime's bridal tea and lingerie shower. I guess the lingerie shower has to be pushed back secondary to the lastest happenings in the pregancy.
7. Spend as much time possible with my little husband, family, and grandparents.
8. Work on my pastey white skin.
9. Read as many books as possible.

Thats my list for now. Totally able to do all this soon. But not too soon or else I will be bored again.
I am planning to do maternity pictures tonight and then go see The Proposal. Can't wait- I have to get out of this house!!

No comments: