Song of Solomon 3 :4 "I have found the one my heart loves...."
One week from today I will have been Mrs. Eric Rigsby for three years! I cannot believe that it has been that long. Everyday since the day I met Eric God working in both of our lives has been apparent. We have been so richly blessed by God's intricate plan. It is only by Him and from Him we even began dating. From two weeks into the relationship we began to talk marriage, and neither of us had any doubt this was His will.
Eric is so selfless. This is the best word I know that encompasses Eric. He always puts others first and he is such a servant. I know I am a little biased, but he certainly is a commodity and I am so blessed to have a husband like him.
I know this blog has been sappy so far, but I am allowed this close to our anniversary. I cannot wait for what God has in store for us! The Lord has provided amazing families, awesome christain friends, great jobs, a house and everything we need and more, and also a wonderful church family!
No comments:
Post a Comment