I am really sick of it. The whole election thing. It has been all that we have heard about, talked about, worried about, all that's on t.v. for the past two years. I would definitely say that it has been overdone and overkill. Although I must admit that I have been very interested and keeping up with all the facts, debates, and most of all the polls. But speaking from someone who enjoys politics and all its rhetoric...I am ready for the end of it.
However this year's election will prove to be historic in whatever way it turns out. We either elect our first african american president, or the oldest president to ever hold a term. Now, I do NOT agree wholeheartedly with either of the candidates. Although I do NOT agree with anything that Barack Obama stands for. My main problem with Obama is the simple fact that he is a first term senator...Thats it...Thats all the experience he has in the world of politics...Seriously? With this world in the state it is at the present moment, speaking of the economy, and the threat of terrorism, I perfer experience and wisdom ANYDAY! Obama holds no vlaue to the human life. He believes in partial birth abortion....enough said.... there are so many points to why I believe Obama should not win but I will choose to stop ranting now. I belive McCain will keep this country safe first of all. He always puts the country first and he has proven that with his entire life.
The fact of the matter is that at the end of tonight, or next week when all the votes are counted and confirmed and a new chief commander is named, ultimately God is in control of it all! He already knows the outcome of the election and He still reign supreme and soveriegn. I find such peace in My Sovereign Father...To know that nothing in this life surprises Him or even catches him the slightest off-gaurd. He wants the best for His children... He wants His children to have lives of peace that passes all understanding, joy, and blessing beyond belief.
I am so incredibly thanfkul to have been raised in a christian home, with christian parents/grandparents whol showed me God's love and will for life from the moment my life began. I know I dont tell them enough, but I should. I can only pray that I am that example for those around me, and one day I can raise my children with the solid foundation I was given.
1 comment:
Love the post and YOU!!
Boo OBAMA!!!
Post a Comment