Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Kindergarten

Well the day arrived that I had been dreading since August 4, 2009. My babies, my precious little babies started kindergarten. Although God again proved himself so faithful In placing my awesome husband as principal of their school 2 weeks before they started, but that's a totally different post alone...

The girls were excited with a tad bit of nervousness. I nervous, anxious and even sad. I have been so blessed in their lives to spend a lot of time with them and knew I would kiss them tremendously.

After the dreaded first full day when I dropped them off and they walked by themselves up the ramp into the school carrying their backpacks and lunch boxes ALL BY theirselves and after I had a little "ugly" cry I knew we would all survive. (Honestly it took me a tad longer than a day). They love kindergarten and are excited to go each day. That's such a blessing.

We are blessed with a great teacher and a pretty cool principal and I'm so thankful for that!  I'm excited to see where this year leads my sweet girls:)

No comments: