Sunday, December 21, 2014

It's a kindergarten Christmas!!!

Friday was "Christmas party day" at Park School and wow was it an experience. I do believe Eric was in culture shock the entire week!  Friday morning began with the cheer team performing at the school assembly, followed by each grade singing a song and then the teachers were super silly. I know all the kids and even the adults had a blast. 

During the assembly the parents were settig up for the parties in te room. Our room looked really cute, and I'm not sure I got a single picture. The kids ate and got a stocking full of goodies! What a fun morning. 

Next was the biggest feat I hav ever taken on. Eric and I fed the faculty a home cooked lasangna, salad and banana pudding meal. Patty is amazing and walked me through it, helped me know how much of what to buy and we spent Thursday preparing the meal!  It was great and all the teachers were incredibly sweet about how good and appreciate they were!  

Now it's christmas break and into spending crazy amounts of time with my babies and celebrating our amazing savior birth!!





No comments: