Allie Beth, I absolutely love your little witty personality. You are quick on your feet an came come up with some doozies. Everyone says you are my mini me, but you are way cooler than I ever thought about being. Your little mouth gets you in trouble, but despite that you have the sweetest heart. You are polite and you often think of others. Your prayers are far mature for your age. I pray one day you invite Jesus to be Lord over your life and you love boldly for Him. He has huge plans for you! I love you my sweet bug.
Emma Claire, my sweet tender hearted baby girl. Sometimes you are quieter and tend to be in he background a little but, but you always make your presence known. You have the sweetest heart and you love people. You have the best manners and are just a great little girl. People say you are just like your daddy, and believe me baby there is no person on earth that you should strive to be more like. I pray one day you ask Jesus to reign in your life and you love you life to bring glory to His Kingdom. God has amazing plans in store you precious girl!
I am so thankful for what God has given me in these chicks. They teach me new things every day. The teach me pure worship and how to pray pure sincere prayers. They make my heart so full.


No comments:
Post a Comment