Wednesday afternoon we meet Lindsay, Nathan and Timothy at the splashpad for an afternoon picnic and fun. I had a great time sitting talking to Lindsay and watching our kiddos run wild! All of the sudden it began to rain so we went to take cover under a pavilion where we assumed we could stay dry. Wrong. We got soaking wet because of the numerous holes present in the roof of the pavilion.
Thursday I had to work but after work we took the girls to Uncle Ronnie and Aunt Jan's pond to fish. It was unsuccessful as far as the fish count but it was a great time together as a family.
Friday morning Eric started itching to go to the water park in fayette. We decided around lunch to head that way. Kristy Connor and Karlea joined. It was a fantastic time. We love that park. We all had a blast.
Saturday we had amberly and decided to go to the lake to intertube and swim. This was after a fish fry at the inlaws.
By Sunday I was pretty exhausted but it was Father's Day!!! We celebrated at Zach and Kathryn's house. Mom dad as chase were all there as well. Any time I get to spend with my sweet niece is a blessing.
Monday was another day full of water. We spent the day with patty at her pool. We have been so busy and had conflicting schedules that this was the first time in a while we got to hang out.








No comments:
Post a Comment