My precious niece was born last Monday, September 10! She is absolutely gorgeous and Zach and Kathryn are already amazing parents. It truly is amazing to see how quickly someone morphs into a parent.
My dad and I got to the hospital around 12, so we were able to go back and see them before for just a little bit of time. After a few more hours and no progression for Kathryn, the doctor opted for a c-section. I know this was frightening for Kathryn, and even Zach because I know how badly she wanted a natural birth. However, it just wasnt happening.
The staff came to prep Kathryn and get her for the surgery, and dad and I headed for the waiting room. Mom, nanny and Kathryn's parents waited in the hospital room. Literally 10 minutes later my brother's name pops on my screen, to show he had sent me a text message. I thought nothing of it and BAM this is the picture I recieved without warning....



No comments:
Post a Comment