So along with a birthday each year, comes along a visit to the pedicatrician. This year was a completely different experience because Allie and Emma were totally aware of all the whys, wheres, and how comes of the trip to Dr. Dabbs.
Emma weighed in at 32 lbs and she was 39 1/2 inches tall. Everything looked great. Dr said he suspects she will be around 5'8 and 130 lbs. can you say SUPERMODEL ;). I kid!
Allie weighed 30 lbs and she was 38 inches tall. She was absolutely perfect!
They tested the girls vision which has been a prayer of mine since the beginning for good vision. They did perfect. The dr said they have exceptional vision for 3 years old. This made me almost cry. I definitely do not want the girls to have my vision.
In the middle is dr dabbs spill, Allie burst into a little version of "this little light of mine". It was totally random and totally awesome. It also opened the door for Emma to sing "awesome God". It was phenomenal as well!!
Then the most awesome news came,.,, no shots! All the girls needed that day was the flu mist. Basically they spray a squirt of meds up their nose. Emma couldnt take it that day because she had been very croupy and congested but I opted to go ahead and let Allie take it since we were there. The nurse came in to give it to her and she was so confused and said "mommy, but Emma is sick! I'm good!". Sweet girl! So I did the best I could to explain to my three year old.
The girls did awesome. They are just really great kids. I am extremely blessed beyond words. I am so thankful God chose to allow me to raise these little blessings!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment