So the lifetime of extracirricular activities have began! I put off several things in the last year that I thought the girls might enjoy with the thinking that they have their entire lives to do things, take classes and decide their interest. But I caved. We started gymnastics this past Monday. It is really their first venture totally away from me with people they have never laid eyes on. I was nervous and so excited to see how they would do.
I began to talk it up and the girls were somewhat enthused but being fresh three year old they had no clue really what in the world I was talking about. Eric and I both went to watch them and THEY DID GREAT! They stayed where they were supposed to with their group, they did the actvity in each as they were suppossed to. I was so proud.
The girls loved it. We got in the car and they began to talk about all the different stations. The trampoline and balance beam were definitely their favorites. I am excited to see how they grow in this journey. And they can SO rock the little leotards!!!
And seriously who am I kidding with the title of my blog. I am not crazy enough to believe that Allie and Emma both will be much taller than a typical gymnast. I think they are already pretty close to many of the olympians size :}

No comments:
Post a Comment