Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The day of L-O-V-E!!

I'm really a sucker for Valentines Day. I like the holiday. I know some people hate it but I have always, whether in a relationship or not, enjoyed the day. This is most likely due to my mom who to this day still buys me stuff. I'm spoiled and she's awesome.

Eric and I agreed this year we would "make" each other something. This was the plan, and I for one stuck to it. I spent four hours, and stayed up until midnight finishing up his "ways I love you" book. I think it was really cute. And special. And from the heart.

Eric cheated. He didn't make me anything. Unless by some miracle, he learned overnight to grow and arrange the most beautiful mix of pink white roses, complete with a pink bow. I guess I will let him by this time.

The girls got the movies "The Lion King" and "Madagascar". They loved them and cannot wait to watch them.

So here we are on valentine night, Emma, Allie and myself watching UP and Eric is at the other house working. Romance is all around!!! ;)

No comments: