August 4th was the girls 2nd birthday! I cannot belive my babies are 2! They are so growny acting. They are bothe very girly, all into the baby dolls, jewelry and make-up. They are both talking so well! We can have conversations and that completely blows my mind! They are both very stubborn and headstrong. They MUST get that from their daddy because I am certainly NOT stubborn!!!
The girls got a great report from their 2 year check up! Allie was 25lbs and 34 1/4 inches long. Emma was 27lbs and 36 inches long. Neither girls cried when getting their finger pricked, but the one shot was a different story!
Allie and Emma can say their prayers and pray specifically for random people! It is the most precious thing ever. They absolutely LOVE music, books, playing outside, and every little thing that keeps them both busy! I cannot explain what joy these little girls have brought into my life. Each day is full of new experiences, new words, new laughs. I am so blessed and happy God chose to give me these little girls!!
A few pictures from the birthday bash!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment