Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bridesmaids Poster

A few girlfriends and myself went and saw this movie last night here in Jasper.  It was quite the sacrifice to even attempt to see this movie.  First of all we saw it in Jasper, and anyone who has ever been knows we have the absolute worst movie theater in the country.  Secondly we went to the 9:55 showing.  That's pretty late for someone (Me) who had to work this morning.  I went into this movie having heard RAVE reviews and expected a fantastic chick flick full of laughter....
IT. WAS. AWFUL
Seriously, I didn't enjoy it.  Mind you, there were a few parts that were inappropriately hilarious, but other than those I thought it was boring and vulgar.  Me and my friends ended up having a great time despite the movie though.  We laughed alot and we almost the only few in the theater.  This is definitely not a movie I would recommend or even watch again...ever

No comments: