On Wednesday, April 27th our state of Alabama was rocked with many, many tornadoes. When I say rocked the tornadoes rocked our state...I mean it. Entire cities destroyed totally, deaths into the number of 200, houses demolished. It has been a whirlwind. It has been such an eye opening experience to the love of Christians and the church. The church has stepped up and out and has been willing at any and every moment to come and meet the needs of the people affected by the storms. The Lord had his hand on my family, and for that I am ever grateful.
We celebrated my second ever Mother's day. It was a great day. I just got to hang out with family and enjoy being together and playing. Being a mother is the absolute most rewarding experience and blessing of my life. It fills my every moment and my heart with smiles, and giggles. I have been blessed with amazing little girls.
Things are just busy. The girls don't sit still. They are constantly exploring and learning and play so incredibly hard during the day. They are able to have conversations now, and that completely blows my mind. They spank each other, tattle on each other and love each other to pieces. The girls are basically potty trained with a few accidents here and there. They are growing up too fast...
Eric is trying to finish up his Ed. S degree. Wow, it has been quite the undertaking. Every night in May he has had class at UAB. He has left work and headed straight there. That is a VERY long day...for us all.
God just continues to be good to me despite my failures. He never ceases to provide above and beyond my needs and desires. I am truly blessed beyond words.
No comments:
Post a Comment