Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Playing catch-up!

So...Its been a while.  I really have been wanting to blog, and have had so much to blog about, but time has just gotten away and life has taken over.  I am going to do better though.  I love blogging.  Its such an outlet and also a way I can look back at what the babies were doing when...

So let's catch up to the present...

August 4th, the babies celebrated their first birthday with tons of friends and families.  It was cute pool party completely HELLO KITTY style!  I am pretty certain the babies had NO clue what was going down, but I havE The pictures one day to prove they had quite the bash.



September- I love the fall!  I love everything that fall represents.  I love the weather.  I love the clothes, and I LOVE me some Alabama football!  One beautiful fall day we decked out in our cute Alabama overalls, and went out for a photo shoot!





October was a bust month planning th fall festival and getting ready for all that was included in that. We always went to several parades and spent ALOT of time at the park.  The girls love being outside. We took one day a week during this month for the girls to "warm" up to their super cute Halloween costumes. They were most precious little sheep ever. Looks can be decieving however, they secretly despised these costumes.



We were "over" the homecoming parade at this point!







 November is a GREAT month! Eric and I celebrated our 5th year anniversary on Novemeber 12th. We went to a bed and breakfast in Pell City on Lake Martin. It was a beautiful relaxing time. I treasure my husband and my marriage, and thank God for His sovereign plan. For my anniversary present, my wonderful husband agreed to have a good friend of ours Jenny Stricklin shoot some pictures of us in Northport.  I couldn't be any happier with the results!











So, I think we have caught up to the present.  I'm going to have to have an entire post to cover the holidays!

No comments: