Wednesday, August 18, 2010

wild little children...

The girls are wild.  Not in a bad kind of "oh my gosh, I might pull  my hair out" kinda way.  Just the " I am one, I am a twin, and I am into everything kinda way" Don't get me wrong I love it.  I love that I only work two days a week.  I love it that they are constantly doing something, saying something new, learning new tricks.

The girls do form quite the team, and if you aren't careful they will tag team and take over.  They have their own little language, their own little looks they will give each other, and then they are off to their next adventure.

Everyday Allie and Emma teach me something new.  They are truly amazing little blessings.  Some people may think this life we have is boring, really its exactly the opposite and I wouldn't change one thing...

No comments: