So this weekend was one of the most eventful for me in a while! Friday started out with a bang. My uncle got married. I know he will never ever read this, BUT I will filter my thoughts just in case. Well, that ends that story then! Only kidding...It was a nice little ceremony, the chicken fingers and cake were great, punch was disgusting, I got to see my brothers and their signifigant others, my babies looked precious (even with the gigantic bows I bought them, and it marked the first big event without my Pop. Above are a few pics from the wedding...
I sincerely with all my heart wish the best for my uncle and his new wife, Jennifer. I hope they place Christ as the center of their lives, and let everything else revolve around Him.
I began Saturday with Zumba and BW. It was fun...mini boot camp followed. We then went home to a house full of my family and then later in the morning went and I got a pedi and a mani. I LOVE being pampered!
Saturday night was date night for me and Rigsby. Ok- time to brag. My husband is so incredibly talented and smart. He is officially a graduate of the Adminstration Masters degree at UAB. Basically, he can be an administrator...a long time from now! His graduate class had "graduation dinner" at the All Steak in Cullman. It was great. We were with some incredibly smart people. All of the professors were there. Some had written books, others worked at NASA making bombs. Like bombs you drop on Iraq. Yes. Serious.
Sunday was the most eventful day because poor Allie had a fever ALL day. We stayed in all day and even missed Eric's family's reunion.
Weekends never last long enough. They fly by and are so jammed packed sometimes you don't even have time to enjoy them. What if everyday was the weekend??
1 comment:
Bri - you crack me up filtering your thoughts!!
Post a Comment