Saturday, October 10, 2009

Change is gonna come...

Change is an inevitable part of life.  It happens whether we want it to or even choose for it to.  People change.  We grow up, we mature, we learn from our mistakes. Well, most of us do.  Our circumstances, our situations, our goals and our desires change.  Its part of life.  Sometimes I hate change, while other times change is wished for. 

My life has changed remarkably in the last year.  After a year and half of trying for a baby my prayer changed.  I prayed for God's plan and will for my life.  I was blessed to become pregnant with my TWO precious angels.  This was a change I LOVED.  Soon after that I was put on bedrest for a dreaded 7 weeks.  This was a huge change for me.  I am used to being out and going nonstop.  This change was an adjustment, however a very important change.  August 4th my life definitely changed.  Allie and Emma have forever change my life.  They have change my view of life and what's important.  They have changed how I live my life.  They have changed my sleeping patterns.  They have changed the way I look at the world.  They have changed everything.  This is an awesome change.

My body has changed...for what I can only think is FOREVER. It will never ever be the same.  This change is not so welcomed and I am not adjusting as well to this one.!

Monday I will be making a HUGE change.  I am changing jobs.  I have been with the same company for 3 years, which is the entire time since I graduated.  I know this change is God's plan for my life.  I had confirmation that this was a change I was suppossed to make.

Change is scary.  It takes things you are used to and that is routine and rocks your world.  Change though has always brought about adventures and excitement in my life.  As  I think back over changes in my life, I wonder if God desires me to change my relationship with Him?  What changes He wants, He desires, He demands??  Change is inveitable, Change has to happen.  Change is part of life.  Change is gonna come...

No comments: