Are you tired? Ever since the babies were born this questions tends to be asked several times throughout the course of a day. I guess its a standard question asked when someone has been pregnant for 36 weeks and now has birthed two beautiful healthy babies. I began to wonder why really this question is so dominant seeing as how the answer is obvious. I began to think about my answer to this question:
Am I tired?
And my answer of course would be YES. Let me now do some clarification. I am tired. See I am the type under any circumstance to give the political answer. I am not superwoman and have been reminded this repeatedly that I shouldnt expect myself to be. I am tired. Not the tired though that you are unable to function, hold your eyes open, or think straight. I have a full time job around the clock. I have two precious babies that depend on me for everything. I am tired. Who wouldnt be? NOW FOR CLARIFICATION AND THE PIVOTAL PART OF THIS BLOG....
This feeling of tiredness if the ABSOLUTE BEST MOST AMAZING FEELING IN THE WORLD AND I WOULD NOT TRADE IT FOR THE WORLD. I love doing things for and taking care of the girls. It is an awesome feeling to be feeling them and see them look into your eyes and connect. To know they know I am their mother makes my heart melt. The late night feedings are hard ( 12:00, 3:00, 6:00) but my amazing husband is so helpful. These are the most precious moments of Eric myslef and the babies just spending time together. We laugh alot during this time! (probably secondary to being delusional) I treasure these moments as well as all others, even if I am tired. I know it wont be long until they are growing up. Thank you God for your amazing gifts and sovereign plan. I am forever grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment