Okay so the conclusion has been drawn...I am the worst blogger of all time. I read other peoples blogs and they are great. Pictures, links, music...and I have words. So I am going to try to get my good friend BW to show me the ropes and teach me how to "liven" up my blog. I dont really think blogging can fit in my schedule anyways...But I will make the effort!
Update on My pregnancy....
The babies bump has began to grow! Not too huge yet, but I feel it coming! I should know in the next week or so what I am having and I CANNOT wait. Then I can start on a nursery and picking out all the fun stuff! Not to mention names. My little husband and I cant seem to come to any agreement on names! I have been blessed with a great pregancy so far, it just seems like its crawling!! 14 weeks and lots to go!!
1 comment:
I am glad your pregnancy is going well! I pray for you all of the time! You at least have to post and let us know what you are having and post nursery pics :D
Post a Comment