Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sunday afternoon Eric and I had a prayer of one year answered. We found out after five pregnancy tests that I was pregnant. God is so faithful. I have taken several tests through the last year, and I always had my hopes up, and then would get really upset when they were always negative. I was a few days late and didnt even think one bit that I was pregnant. I remembered I had an extra test in the bathroom and decided to go ahead and take it, again seriously thinking there was no way I was pregnant. When it came out positive, I just sat down in the floor, began to cry and immediately praised God for loving me and blessing me, and never leaving me. There are only very few people who knew we were trying. We just decided early on that we wanted it to be a complete surprise for our families, and we didnt want anyone to worry about us. Now that I am pregnant we are planning to wait at least until week 10 tell start telling. It gives us time to enjoy it being just Eric and myself knowing. It also puts the pregnancy in the out of the woods stage, and also gives us time to get our families together. It is sooooo hard not telling. Its like I cant be outwardly excited bc no one knows!! So when I am around friends hanging out, or around the girls at the bible study it kills me not to be able to shout it out. God is so worry of my praise. He has plans for me, and they are to prosper me. His timing is perfect and without blemish. He will never leave nor forsake me. So faithful and always fulfills his promise. I pray for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.

God has shown himself to me in a completely new and real way. Praise to the Lord for his soveriegn immaculatte plan, in which he sees the entire picture when we dont quite understand. More updates soon!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I can't believe all the times we were together and you were pregnant! I could never hold it that long!