Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Let's try one more time...

So I was thinking I would really be into the blogging world, but sometimes, somehow- my life tends to get a little out of control and gets in the way of things I plan to do. Anyway- Update time...The boy that runaway and stayed with us, he is now living with a lady he works with at Chick-fil-A permanently. The lady got custody and it is a total answer to pray. God is so faithful. So many people prayed for the safety of Zach, God intervened in only a way He could.

Fireproof is an AWESOME movie and experience. I recommend anyone and everyone to see it. I really prayed before we went to see it that God would use this movie to restore, strengthen , and refresh marriages from all over. We live in a society that downplans marriage, that spotlights divorce, a society where 1/2 of all "Christain marriages" fail and end in divorce. What an amazing ministry this movie presents exemplifying the importance and sacred nature of marriage. I pray everyday that the Lord would strengthen and protect my marriage. I am not better than anyone else. Satan seeks to kill steal and destroy, and he likes nothing more than to take down families.

I am so blessed, and take this for granted on a normal basis. The Lord is so good to me and gives me more than I could ever deserve. I am so thankful for His grace and His mercy. I take security in the fact that He knows this plan for my life. His plan is sovereign, on time, and blemish free.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yay for blogging!! I think you will enjoy it. Some how it feels like a release in a weird way. Just to get things off your chest sometimes. And Fireproof was AWESOME!!