Nehemiah 8:10: "Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength."
Life is overwhelming. Trails are discouraging. Sin is abundant. Sadness, sorrow, and sickness are everywhere. Satan is on attack. The bible plainly states that Satan is out to kill, steal, and destroy. He wants us as Christians to be sad, mad, depressed and all other neagtive feelings possible. If we as Christians give into Satan's desires and become all of that, it trickles into all aspects of our lives. We begin to get laxidasical in out efforts of reaching lost souls for the kingdom. We become bad friends, family members, workers, but most of all we dishonor our Lord and Saviour with our actions.
Satan has been on me lately trying to steal my Joy. Through prayer and support through friends and family, I am not letting this happen. I am a child of God, blessed beyond measure, and have ever reason to find my JOY, COMFORT, and PEACE through the Lord Jesus Christ!!
I am excited about this upcoming weekend! First of all I am really looking forward to sleeping late tomorrow ( by late I mean 8) I am wore out lately! My patients are killing me! I am also hoping to get to hang out with the girls tonight! Saturday is a big game for BAMA, ROLL TIDE!
God is good, He deserves and demands our BEST, nothing less. Live for HIM daily, 100 % of the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment